Ready to get moving? Let’s dance!
Already part of an AMAYA Dance team?
Please visit your team’s Facebook page for more information.
Our online class package is $70 and you have access to 7 live classes a week. Classes will be streamed on Facebook Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Camera shy? No worries. The only visible stream is the dance instructor’s. Register for the online package on the AMAYA Dance App and we will add you to the group where classes will stream.
In Person Classes
First come, first serve, limited attendance in person classes will be available with the Flex Package. Classes not used during the purchased month will roll over to the next month. Students will get online access to classes for each month an 8 or 12 class package is purchased. There is a strict 24 hours cancellation policy. If reserved class is not cancelled before the 24 hour deadline, class attendance credit will be deducted. During partner work classes, rotation and partnering up will NOT be enforced and will be OPTIONAL to the class members.
45 Minute Classes
1 Class = $20
4 Classes = $60
8 Classes = $90*
12 Classes = $120*
*Includes online access during month purchased
Safety Protocols & Studio Expectations
General Safety Implementations:
- Limited, reservation only class availability
- Touchless check-in
- Masks enforced
- Temperature check at check-in
- Hand sanitizer stations available
- Floor markers
- Self-screen! If you are exhibiting any flu-like symptoms, regardless of cause, stay home. We don’t want to have to ask you to leave.
- Make sure to have the AMAYA Dance app open for check-in.
- Everyone MUST wear a mask inside the building. Nose and mouth must be covered. Masks will NOT be provided.
- Check-in will begin 15 minutes before scheduled class. Please arrive with enough time. Class will begin promptly at the scheduled start time.
- Follow the signs through the waiting area to the check-in station.
- Temperature will be checked during check-in. If your temperature is 100.0° or above, you won’t be permitted to stay at the studio and class credit will be deducted.
- Dance shoes must be on before entering dance space.
- Find the designated dance spot and stay there.
- At the end of class, please follow the signs and exit the building.
- Please do not bring in bulky bags. At most, bring your dance shoes bag and water.
- If waiting are is full, please consider waiting in your car until closer to class start time.
- Classes are limited, please reserve your spot early.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
See you soon!
What should I wear to class?
No dress code. Dress comfortably, dress light, and something you can move around and dance in!
Do I need special shoes?
Beginners can start with street shoes or dress shoes that have ankle-straps (support) with
medium-height heels or any flat-bottom shoes or regular dancing shoes.
Avoid wearing shoes that have thick rubber soles such as sneakers, clogs,
boots or flip-flops.
I don’t have a dance partner…is it necessary to bring a partner to class?
No partner necessary for any of our classes. We rotate frequently in the class so that everyone will have ample time to practice with a partner.
Do I need to pre-register for a class or can I just show up at the studio?
Yes please register for your class online before coming to the studio.
That way you reserve your space as spaces do fill up quickly.
Also this speeds up the process at the studio and you can start your class on time.
You can register online at amayadance.com
If you want to pay cash, you can register online only by ‘Signing Up’ to your class and then arrive 15-20 minutes early to class to complete registration.
Is previous dance experience necessary?
Previous experience is not required for our Absolute Beginner or Level 1 classes
You will need experience for our Open level classes.
Please read our descriptions on the schedule page by clicking each class name so you can see how much experience is required in each level.
Can I still join the new cycle if I missed the 1st class?
New Students/Beginners are suggested to start at the beginning of a cycle-1st week preferred but 2nd week is fine to join too. After the 2nd week, you will need to wait for the next cycle which repeats every 4 weeks.
Check our new cycle dates
What if I sign up for class and I have an emergency or such other cause that I may have to miss a class or two?
All class packages have an expiration date.
If you miss a class, you will have the chance to double up the week you are back in order to use all your classes within the time period given.
Also, some classes are the same throughout the week so for example if you miss 1 Tuesday class, you can make it up on Thursday.
What are the refund policies?
Class packages are non-refundable and non-transferable.
How much do lessons cost?
Please refer to our Pricing page on our website….