Ready to get moving? Let’s dance!
Already part of an AMAYA Dance team?
Please visit your team’s Facebook page for more information.
In August we have three boot camps: ladies styling, pachanga, and bachata fusion footwork. To attend a boot camp, please purchase your Flex Package of choice and RSVP. Space is limited. Purchase your classes through www.member.life/amayadance. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Facebook.
Our online class package is $20 and you have access to 4 live classes a week. Classes will be streamed on Facebook Wednesday and Thursday. Camera shy? No worries. The only visible stream is the dance instructor’s. Register for the online package on the AMAYA Dance App and we will add you to the group where classes will stream.
In Person Classes
First come, first serve, limited attendance in person classes will be available with the Flex Package. Classes not used during the purchased month will roll over to the next month. There is a strict 24 hours cancellation policy. If reserved class is not cancelled before the 24 hour deadline, class attendance credit will be deducted. During partner work classes, rotation and partnering up will NOT be enforced and will be OPTIONAL to the class members.
45 Minute Classes
1 Class = $20
4 Classes = $60
8 Classes = $90
12 Classes = $120
Safety Protocols & Studio Expectations
General Safety Implementations:
- Limited, reservation only class availability
- Touchless check-in
- Masks enforced
- Temperature check at check-in
- Hand sanitizer stations available
- Floor markers
- Self-screen! If you are exhibiting any flu-like symptoms, regardless of cause, stay home. We don’t want to have to ask you to leave.
- Make sure to have the AMAYA Dance app open for check-in.
- Everyone MUST wear a mask inside the building. Nose and mouth must be covered. Masks will NOT be provided.
- Check-in will begin 15 minutes before scheduled class. Please arrive with enough time. Class will begin promptly at the scheduled start time.
- Follow the signs through the waiting area to the check-in station.
- Temperature will be checked during check-in. If your temperature is 100.0° or above, you won’t be permitted to stay at the studio and class credit will be deducted.
- Dance shoes must be on before entering dance space.
- Find the designated dance spot and stay there.
- At the end of class, please follow the signs and exit the building.
- Please do not bring in bulky bags. At most, bring your dance shoes bag and water.
- If waiting are is full, please consider waiting in your car until closer to class start time.
- Classes are limited, please reserve your spot early.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
See you soon!